Umling La Bike Tour Package
Every year lots of riders put their skill and bike to the test when they join UMLINGLA Bike Expedition.
The UMLINGLA Bike Expedition is a thrilling multi-day adventure in the Himalayas, challenging motorbike enthusiasts to conquer the formidable UMLINGLA Pass. Covering 200 kilometers of diverse terrain, riders face winding mountain roads, rocky trails, and steep ascents at altitudes exceeding 5,800 meters.
Along the way, they are rewarded with breathtaking views of snow-capped peaks, picturesque valleys, and cascading waterfalls. The expedition provides logistical support, including experience guides and assistance, ensuring the safety and well-being participants. It is an unforgettable journey, combining adrenaline-fueled motorcycling with the mesmerizing natural splendor of the Himalayas.
Package Inclusions or Exclusions of the Umling La Bike Trip
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis in camps/hotels mentioned or similar (for couple on Double sharing basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour (except breakfast on day 1)
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket, Knee guard, and Gloves
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- GST @ 5%
Umling La bike trip ltinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AND ACCLIMATE FOR THE NEW ALTITUDE OF MIGHTY HIMALAYAN
- Arrive at Leh airport where you will be received and will transfer to a hotel
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Later in the evening visit Shanti stupa, Leh palace and local market.
- Take your bike at 9pm
- By 8:30pm you should return to hotel for briefing and instruction.
Day 2: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Start your journey on Two Wheels with Two Wheels Adventure
- Visit to Magnetic hill, Pathar sahib gurduwara, sangam (confluence of Zangskar river and Indus River)
- Have lunch at Snymoo
- Evening you can visit Hall of fame war memorial and show
- You can also visit ancient silk route market now (main market leh)
- Have dinner at hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3: LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDONGLA
- Have delicious breakfast at hotel get ready till 9am you should be on the bike till 9am
- Feel the fish air of mighty Himalaya and slowly you will climb the Khardung La
- Photography session at K top for 15 minutes
- After crossing Khardung La you can have a tea at Khardung village and take a rest for half an hour.
- Slowly you will move to Hunder via Khalsar, disket and sand dunes
- You can visit sand dunes for camel ride in the evening
- overnight stay at hotel/camps at Hunder
Day 4: NUBRA TO PANGONG LAKE CROSS THE SHAYOK VALLEY
- After breakfast you will slowly move towards Pangong Lake via Shayok Valley.
- You will see the route towards DPO (DOULABEG POST) from Shayok village.
- Doulabeg post is known for the three border post between India, Afghanistan and China.
- After crossing the Shayok valley you will enter in the eastern parts of Ladakh i.e Changthang.
- Have a tea at Tangtsey village, and have a rest over there for half an hour there.
- After that you will slowly move towards Pangong Lake.
- Overnight stay at Pangong Lake with a magnificent view.
Day 5: PANGONG LAKE TO HANLEY VIA TSAGA LA
- Wake up and enjoy the beautiful view of Pangong Lake.
- After breakfast you will slowly move towards Hanley via Tsaga La
- Crossing the beautiful cold desert of Changthang
- Visit to Rezang La war memorial
- Slowly move towards the barren land of Hanley.
- Visit to the astro physics of Hanley, see the beautiful stars of our planet in real life.
- Overnight stay at Hanley.
Day 6: HANLEY TO UMLING LA
- Have breakfast at the homestay at Hanley.
- Move slowly towards Umling La the world highest motorable road in the world for military.
- Back to Hanley after visiting Umling la
- Sightseeing at Hanley.
- Have dinner at the home stay.
- Overnight stay at Hanley.
Day 7: HANLEY TO TSOMORIRI LAKE
- After breakfast at Hanley you will start your journey toward tsomoriri lake.
- It’s takes about 6 to 7 hour towards tomomriri lake from Hanley.
- Ridings towards tsomoriri lake takes us to roller coaster road and amazing landscape.
- You will have lunch at some local cafe towards Tsomoriri lake.
- After recaching Tsomoriri lake you will straightly go to your stay and have tea while observing beautiful view of Tsomoriri lake.
- Have dinner at your stay and attend short briefing for tsomoriri lake to Leh.
Day 8: TSOMORIRI LAKE TO LEH
- After breakfast you will go to Tsomorir lake view point for photoshoot.
- After photoshoot you will start your journey towards Leh.
- Tsomoriri lake to Leh takes you to amazing landscape and smooth road.
- Its almost takes 5 to 6 hrs to reach Leh.
- You will have lunch at upshi TCP , Upshi is a point which divide roads towards Leh, Manali and Tsomoriri lake.
- After reaching Leh hotel Your journey ends, Say goodbye to your crew and take rest.
Day 9: LAST DAY AT LEH
- After breakfast, Head towards your next destination.
- With a heavy heart, full of memories, your journey ends here.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we bid you farewell!
Solo Bike Tour Cost - ₹32,000/- per person
Dual Bike Tour Cost - ₹27,000/- per person
- Worm clothes in winter
- Camera and power bank
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 2500/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Mototour ladakh holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts
For More Information
- For more Information Contact us on WhatsApp.
- Download the broucher for more information
- You can send your enquiry on email – firstname.lastname@example.org