Leh-Zangskar-Suru Valley Bike Tour Package
The Leh-Zangskar-Suru Valley Bike Expedition is an exhilarating journey through the rugged terrains and stunning landscapes of Ladakh, India.
Design for adventure enthusiasts, this expedition offers an unforgettable experience of riding on two wheels. Riders navigate through high mountain passes, winding roads, and remote villages, witnessing awe-inspiring vistas of snow-capped peaks, deep valleys, and turquoise lakes along the way. The expedition also provides opportunities to immerse in the local culture, interact with warm-hearted villagers, and visit ancient monasteries.
With the thrill of riding a RE Himalayan 411cc BS6 and the breathtaking beauty of the surroundings, the Leh-Zangskar-Suru Valley Bike Tour promises an unforgettable adventure in the heart of the Himalayan.
Leh-Zangskar-Suru Valley Bike Trip ltinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AND ACCLIMATE FOR THE NEW ALTITUDE OF MIGHTY HIMALAYAN
- Arrive at Leh airport where you will be received and will transfer to a hotel
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Later in the evening visit Shanti stupa, Leh palace and local market.
- Take your bike at 9pm
- By 8:30pm you should return to hotel for briefing and instruction.
Day 2: LEH TO TINGMOSGANG
- After breakfast you will leave for Tingmosgang village, which is located in the western part of Ladakh, in between you will visit hall of fame (WAR MEMORIAL)
- After that you will reach at Pathar Sahib gurdwara visit there and can wait for a small prayer and leave for Magnetic hill and sangam view point (confluence of Indus River and zangskar river) photo session at the beautiful view point of the sangam
- Lunch at Snymo village
- Head over to the deserted area of Taru and enjoy the beautiful view of Indus Valley
- Reach at tingmosgang and enjoy the beautiful landscape and monastery of the 2nd capital of ladakh
- Overnight stay at tingmosgang village (Guest house with attach bathroom)
- Enjoy the local delicious food and Indian food with organic vegetable
Day 3: TINGMOSGANG TO LINGSHED VILLAGE
- After breakfast you will leave for Lingshed village from tingmosgang.
- After punching some miles you will come across Khaltsi (have a tea and snacks) and after riding some miles you will see beautiful village of Wanla, Phanjila, Kanji and enjoy the view of Sirsir La and have a lunch at Photoksar village after crossing Sirsir La.
- After having lunch there, you will ride on one of the famous pass which is known as Singee-La (the lion pass).
- After that slowly you will ride towards Lingshed, reach there and enjoy the isolated place just few years back the village was connected with rest of the world.
- Reach Lingshed and later enjoy the delicious local food.
- Overnight stay at Lingshed
Day 4: LINGSHED TO PADUM (ZANGSKAR)
- You have to leave early in the morning on day 4 you are going to Zanskar the remotest village of Ladakh. Zanskar bike your is a test of your riding skills.
- You will come across many spectacular landscape on the way,So feel free to stop for photography session.
- After riding for sometime you will come across Zanskar river and first village of Zanskar.
- After riding one and half hour you reach to padum village , Padum is main market of Zanskar and also biggest village of Zanskar. Your stay is near by market in padum .
Day 5: PADUM SIGHTSEEING
- On day 05 after breakfast you are going to visiting beautiful old monastery of sani. Sani monastery is 8kms away from Padum.
- After sani monastery you are going to waterfall of Shila, which is very famous for tourist.After waterfall you having lunch in Padum.
- Afterlunch you visiting Padum monastery and back to your hotel.
Day 6: PADUM TO PURNAY
- After breakfast ride along with the zangskar river by crossing Bardan monastery, Pipcha village, Chaa village and reach at the beautiful stay at Purnay.
- Ride will begin at 8am.
- Take a rest over there and enjoy the beautiful view of Purnay.
- Visit to the Phuktal monastery by walk it will take almost 3 hrs to come back to the camp site.
- Overnight stay Purnay.
Day 7: PURNAY TO PADUM BACK
- Take rest and enjoy the view of Padum town.
- Evening visit the Padum market buy some gifts to your family and friends (gift of zangskar).
- Overnight stay at Padum.
Day 8: PADUM TO KARGIL
- After breakfast ride along with the beautiful several villages of Zangskar and the river called Stod river.
- Stod river and Suru river is originates from Pensila, you will reach at the Pensila top after riding for about 2 hrs from Padum.
- Just after crossing the Pensila top we will move towards Rangdum village.
- Rangdum village is one of the most tourist attracted place in the Himalayas, take a rest and have a photo session in Random village.
- Slowly you will move forwards to Kargil via suru valley.
- Suru valley is a valley of Ladakh, it is drained by the beautiful suru river, the valleys most significant town is Sangkoo village.
- You can also visit the rock curved statue of Maitreya (future buddha in Tibetan buddhism), which is 7m tall.
- After crossing the beautiful Suru valley you will reach at Kargil town.
- Have a rest and delicious dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 9: KARGIL TO LEH
- Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will touch the Leh – Srinagar highway today.
- Slowly we will move toward Leh city touching the warm air of Kargil valley.
- Crossing the Wakha, Mulbekh, Shargol villages we will climb the Namkila pass.
- After that we see another valleys and small villages of bodhkharbu, Henasku, Photortsey.
- Slowly we will climb the mighty Photu La.
- Visit to Lamayuru monastery and the beautiful view of Moon Land.
- Lunch at Lamayuru near moon land.
- After that we enter in the beautiful Sham valley.
- Reach at hotel in leh, visit the ancient leh market for the last time.
- Come back to hotel and have a delicious dinner.
Day 10: LAST DAY AT LEH
- After breakfast, Head towards your next destination.
- With a heavy heart, full of memories, your journey ends here.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we bid you farewell!
Package Inclusions or Exclusions from the Leh-Zangskar-Suru Bike Trip
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis in camps/hotels mentioned or similar (for couple on Double sharing basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour (except breakfast on day 1)
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket, Knee guard, and Gloves
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- GST @ 5%
Solo Bike Tour Cost - ₹35,000/- per person
Dual Bike Tour Cost - ₹29,999/- per person
- Worm clothes in winter
- Camera and power bank
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 2500/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Two Wheels Adventure holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts
For More Information
- For more Information Contact us on WhatsApp.
- Download the broucher for more information
- You can send your enquiry on email – email@example.com