Leh-Zangskar-Manali Bike Tour Package
“The Leh-Zangskar-Manali bike expedition through diverse and captivating locations. This expedition takes you on a rollercoaster ride, high altitude dry desserts. It is an extraordinary safari that promises an unforgettable experience.
Every year lots of riders put their skill and bike to the test when they join a Leh-Zangskar-Manali bike expedition.
Traversing from Leh to Manali by road trip, you will conquer five high elevation Himalayan passes, including Rohtang (3,978 m), Keylong (3,350 m), and Tanglang La (17,585 feet). Throughout the journey, you will witness a dynamic and ever-changing landscape, transitioning from barren lands to lush green fields.
With our comprehensive Ladakh tour packages, you and your group can embark on an impressive journey, navigating through this awe-inspiring expedition”
Package Inclusions or Exclusions from the Ladakh-Manali Bike Trip
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis in camps/hotels mentioned or similar (for couple on Double sharing basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour (except breakfast on day 1)
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket, Knee guard, and Gloves
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- GST @ 5%
Leh-Zangskar-Manali Bike Trip ltinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AND ACCLIMATE FOR THE NEW ALTITUDE OF MIGHTY HIMALAYAN
- Arrive at Leh airport where you will be received and will transfer to a hotel
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Later in the evening visit Shanti stupa, Leh palace and local market.
- Take your bike at 9pm
- By 8:30pm you should return to hotel for briefing and instruction.
Day 2: LEH TO TINGMOSGANG
- After breakfast you will leave for Tingmosgang village, which is located in the western part of Ladakh, in between you will visit hall of fame (WAR MEMORIAL)
- After that you will reach at Pathar Sahib Gurudwara visit there and can wait for a small prayer and leave for Magnetic hill and sangam view point (confluence of Indus River and Zangskar River) photo session at the beautiful view point of the sangam.
- Have lunch at Snymoo
- Head over to the deserted area of Taru and enjoy the beautiful view of Indus Valley.
- Reach at Tingmosgang and enjoy the beautiful landscape and monastery of 2nd capital of ladakh.
- Overnight stay at Tingmosgang village (Guest house with attach bathroom)
- Enjoy the local delicious food and Indian food with organic vegetable.
Day 3: TINGMOSGANG TO LINGSHED VILLAGE
- After breakfast you will leave for Lingshed village from Tingmosgang
- After punching some miles you will come across Khaltsi (have a tea and snacks) and after riding some miles you will see beautiful village of Wanla, Phanjila, Kanji and enjoy the view of Sirsir La and have a lunch at Photoksar village after crossing Sirsir La.
- After having lunch there, you will ride on one of the famous pass which is known as Singee-La (the lion pass)
- After that slowly you will ride towards Lingshed, reach there and enjoy the isolated place just few years back the village was connected with rest of the world
- Reach Lingshed and later enjoy the delicious local food
- Overnight stay at Lingshed
Day 4: LINGSHED TO PADUM (ZANGSKAR)
- You have to leave early in the morning on day 4 you are going to Zanskar the remotest village of Ladakh. Zanskar bike your is a test of your riding skills.
- You will come across many spectacular landscape on the way, So feel free to stop for photography session.
- After riding for sometime you will come across Zanskar river and first village of Zanskar
- After riding one and half hour you reach to padum village , Padum is main market of Zanskar and also biggest village of Zanskar. Your stay is near by market in padum
Day 5: PADUM SIGHTSEEING
- On day 05 after breakfast you are going to visiting beautiful old monastery of sani. Sani monastery is 8kms away from Padum.
- After sani monastery you are going to waterfall of Shila, which is very famous for tourist.After waterfall you having lunch in Padum.
- Afterlunch you visiting Padum monastery and back to your hotel.
Day 6: PADUM TO PURNAY
- After breakfast ride along with the zangskar river by crossing Bardan monastery, Pipcha village, Chaa village and reach at the beautiful stay at Purnay.
- Ride will begin at 8am
- Take a rest over there and enjoy the beautiful view of Purnay.
- Visit to the Phuktal monastery by walk it will take almost 3 hrs to come back to the camp site.
- Overnight stay Purnay.
Day 7: PURNAY TO MANALI
- After a healthy breakfast you will leave for Manali.
- You will cross the last village of zangskar i.e Kargyak.
- You will not fail ti see the beautiful mountain (GONBO RANGJON) in the middle of nowhere, this is the sacred mountain of whole Tibetan buddhism.
- Continue your journey towards the mighty Shingkula pass.
- After sometimes you will cross the Shingkula and you will reach at Zangskar Sumdho after some miles you will be joining the leh manali highway at Darcha.
- After few kilometre you will reach at Jispa.
- Overnight stay at Manali.
NOTE: you have to submit the bike at Darcha or Jispa
You will take to Manali via Force traveller from Darcha
: Visit the newly constructed Atal tunnel in between
: Overnight stay at Manali
Day 8: LAST DAY AT MANALI
- After breakfast, Head towards your next destination.
- With a heavy heart, full of memories, your journey ends here.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we bid you farewell!
Solo Bike Tour Cost - ₹35,000/- per person
Dual Bike Tour Cost - ₹29,999/- per person
- Worm clothes in winter
- Camera and power bank
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 5000/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Two Wheels Adventure holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts
For More Information
- For more Information Contact us on WhatsApp.
- Download the broucher for more information
- You can send your enquiry on email – firstname.lastname@example.org