leh to leh Bike Tour Packages
Every year lots of riders put their skill and bike to the test when they join a Leh to Leh bike trip.
“Ladakh” a land of high passes, mountainous region of the himalayas, a high altitude, barren environment. where extreme heat and sub-zero temperatures are both possible within the same day. and for this reason Leh Ladakh Bike Tour packages are on the bucket list of most motorcycle riders. This Leh bike trip will show you the prestine beauty of Ladakh, from the mesmerizing deep valley along Diskit in nubra to sky blue Pangong Lake.
Our skilled tour marshall and mechanic will assist you along the way, so grab your gear, hop on the bike and let’s make this leh ladakh bike trip once in lifetime.
LEH to LEH Bike Trip Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL AND ACCLIMATE FOR THE NEW ALTITUDE OF MIGHTY HIMALAYAN
- Arrive at Leh airport where you will be received and will transfer to a hotel
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Later in the evening visit Shanti stupa, Leh palace and local market.
- Take your bike at 9pm
- By 8:30pm you should return to hotel for briefing and instruction.
Day 2: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- Start your journey on Two Wheels with Two Wheels Adventure
- Visit to Magnetic hill, Pathar sahib gurduwara, sangam (confluence of Zangskar river and Indus River)
- Have lunch at Snymoo
- Evening you can visit Hall of fame war memorial and show
- You can also visit ancient silk route market now (main market leh)
- Have dinner at hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3: LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDONGLA
- Have delicious breakfast at hotel get ready till 9am you should be on the bike till 9am
- Feel the fish air of mighty Himalaya and slowly you will climb the Khardung La
- Photography session at K top for 15 minutes
- After crossing Khardung La you can have a tea at Khardung village and take a rest for half an hour.
- Slowly you will move to Hunder via Khalsar, disket and sand dunes
- You can visit sand dunes for camel ride in the evening
- overnight stay at hotel/camps at Hunder
Day 4: NUBRA TO TURTUK
- After breakfast you will ride towards Turtuk after crossing several villages of Nubra valley
- Some villages you heard because of kargil war of 1999
- Visit to India and Pakistan border at Thang village the last village of Ladakh and whole India
- Have lunch at the border maybe your first time in life
- Come back to the camp via same route
- Overnight stay at Hunder
Day 5: NUBRA TO PANGONG LAKE
- After breakfast you will slowly move towards Pangong Lake via Shayok Valley
- You will see the route towards DPO (DOULABEG POST) from Shayok village
- Doulabeg post is known for the three border post between India, Afghanistan and China
- After crossing the Shayok valley you will enter in the eastern parts of Ladakh i.e Changthang
- Have a tea at Tangtsey village, and have a rest over there for half an hour their
- After that you will slowly move towards Pangong Lake
- Overnight stay at Pangong Lake with a magnificent view
Day 6: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH VIA CHANGLA
- Wake up early in the morning to see the beauty of Pangong lake just from your window
- Have a delicious breakfast at your camp or cottage
- Slowly you will climb the mighty Chang La the second most highest motorable road in the world
- You will connect at the Leh Manali highway at Kharu town
- Reach at hotel in Leh, Visit the ancient market of leh and take some gifts for your family, friends and relatives
- Return the bike at the hotel till 7 pm
- Overnight stay at the hotel for the last time in the mighty land of high passes
Day 7: Last day at LEH
- After breakfast, Head towards your next destination.
- With a heavy heart, full of memories, your journey ends here.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we bid you farewell!
Package Inclusions or Exclusions of the Leh-to-Leh Bike Trip
- Accommodation is on double sharing.
- Food on MAP basis i.e., breakfast and lunch is included.
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket, Knee guard, and Gloves
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 411cc BS6
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monument.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- Worm clothes in winter
- Camera and power bank
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 5000/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Two Wheels Adventure holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts
For more information
- For more Information Contact us on WhatsApp.
- Download the broucher for more information
- You can send your enquiry on email – email@example.com