Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour Packages
Embark on an exhilarating journey with Two Wheels Adventure’s MANALI-LEH-SRINAGAR Bike Expedition, covering approximately 1,000 kilometers of awe-inspiring landscapes and challenging terrains. Beginning in Manali, the expedition takes you through the enchanting beauty of Manali, where you can explore ancient temples and experience the vibrant local culture.
From there, brace yourself for the heart-pounding adventure as you navigate through high-altitude passes and winding roads leading to the scenic town in Srinagar. Marvel at the majestic Himalayan mountains, soak in panoramic vistas, and conquer thrilling stretches along the way. With expert guides, top-notch bikes, and meticulously planned itineraries, this expedition ensures a seamless and unforgettable experience for adventure enthusiasts seeking the ultimate biking adventure in India. Prepare to be captivated by the lifelong memories on this incredible Two-wheeled Manali to Leh Ladakh bike tour packages.
Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Trip ltinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN MANALI | EXPLORE LOCAL MARKET
- Arrive in Manali where you can directly head to your pre-booked hotel.
- Have breakfast in the hotel, while witnessing the beauty of the valley.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, wherein you can choose to explore Manali as per your choice and at your own expense.
- In Evening attend a short briefing session and collect your bikes.
- Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 2: MANALI TO SARCHU
- Depart from Sarchu and drive to Manli, which takes approximately 6-7 hours.
- Cross the Baralacha La Pass and Rohtang Pass
Day 3: SARCHU TO LEH
- Leave Sarchu and drive to Leh, which takes around 6-7 hours.
- En route, enjoy the ride through Gata Loops which is a series of 21 hairpin bends that leads to the top of one of the highest motorable passes in the Ladakh region, Nakee La Pass.
- Your next stopover would be Lachung La Pass, yet another high mountain pass in the region.
- Take a photo stop on the More Plains where a large stretch of green land is bordered by the mighty Himalayas on all sides.
- Have lunch at Pang or the nearby area.
- Upon reaching Leh by evening, complete the check-in formalities and rest for some time.
- Indulge in a lip-smacking dinner in the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 4: LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY | KHARDONG-LA
- Depart from Leh and drive to Nubra Valley, which takes approximately 4-5 hours.
- Cross the famous Khardung La Pass, one of the Highest motorable passes in the world.
- Explore the picturesque Nubra Valley, visit Diskit Monastery, and enjoy the sand dunes at Hunder.
- Experience a camel ride on the double-humped Bactrian Camels.
Day 5: NUBRA TO TURTUK VILLAGE - OR SIACHEN BASE
- After a delicious breakfast, ride towards Turtuk
- Turtuk is the last outpost in India after which the Pakistan controlled Gilgit-Baltistan begins and is one of the gateways to the Siachen Glacier.
- The place is culturally, linguistically, and historically different from what you’ve seen till now in your Ladakh holiday as it falls under the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Even the landscape is different with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains, unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra
- Comparatively, situated at a lower altitude than Leh, you’ll see green pastures here that yield fresh produce like apricots and apples
- Come back to the campsite and proceed for dinner
- Overnight stay in camps at Nubra valley.
Day 6: NUBRA TO PANGONG LAKE | SHAYOK VALLEY
- Wake up in the morning in the beautiful Nubra Valley and have a scrumptious breakfast.
- Get ready for the most awaited day as you will be visiting Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border.
- One of the highest altitude saline water lakes, Pangong Tso will greet you with its changing colours from shades of blue to green to red.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
- Overnight stay and dinner at a campsite near Pangong
Day 7: PANGONG TSO TO LEH | CHANG LA - PASS
- Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view and have a delicious breakfast.
- As you mark your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world.
- You can also visit the Chang-la Cafe, located just on the Changla Pass.
- Visit the Changla Baba Temple on top, after which the pass got its name and is believed to be the guardian of the people visiting Chang La.
- Further, visit the Druk Padma School, famed for the movie ‘3 Idiots’ as the site where the last scene was shot.
- One can also visit the beautifully structured Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace en-route, if time permits.
- Upon reaching Leh, rest for some time followed by dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 8: LEH TO KARGIL | FOTU LA PASS
- Wake up to a beautiful morning in the mountains and have a hearty breakfast.
- Get ready for an adventurous ride to ‘Sham Valley’, which is beautifully nestled around the Srinagar – Leh highway.
- Start off the sightseeing by paying homage to the martyrs of the Indo-Pak War at the Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy delicious langar at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and know the story behind the construction of this Gurudwara by the army.
- Another interesting place to visit today is Magnetic Hill, a small stretch of the road that defies the law of gravity.
- Pass through the Lamayuru Village and experience a change in the landscape that appears to have a moon-like surface.
- Reach Kargil in the evening and call it a day.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kargil.
Day 9: KARGIL TO SRINAGAR | ZOJI LA-PASS
- After having breakfast, get ready to start driving towards Srinagar.
- Pass through Drass Village; the second coldest inhabited place in the world.
- Soak in the amazing views of Kargil, Tiger Hill, and other famous peaks from the Kargil War.
- You can take a small stopover at the Kargil War Memorial to pay homage to the martyrs of the Kargil war.
- Drive across the mighty Zoji La Pass to reach Srinagar.
- Check in to the hotel at Srinagar and rest for some time.
- The rest of the day is at leisure, and you can choose to explore Srinagar at your own expense.
- Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Srinagar.
Day 10: LAST DAY AT SRINAGAR
- After breakfast, Head towards your next destination.
- With a heavy heart, full of memories, your journey ends here. After breakfast, check out from hotel and we bid you farewall!!
Tour Ends with lots of smile and memories.
Package inclusions or exclusions of the Srinagar-Leh-Manali Bike Trip
- Accommodation is on double sharing.
- Food on MAP basis i.e., breakfast and lunch is included.
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Complimentary riding jacket, Knee guard, and Gloves
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 411cc BS6
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monument.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
Solo Bike Tour Cost - ₹39,500/- per person
Dual Bike Tour Cost - ₹30,000/- per person
- Worm clothes in winter
- Camera and power bank
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Sunglass, Sunscreen cream
- Personal toiletries
- Most of which you are going to carry boils down to your personal pereference
To reserve a slot you need to pay ₹ 5000/person, at the time of booking the trip & balance to be paid 15 days before tour starts.
Two Wheels Adventure holds no responsibility for road blocks or flight cancelled or any unforeseen situation happen on tour.
Child between 5 – 8 yrs is 30% of the total cost, Under without bed charges (no bed / extra mattress will be provided) and child above 8 yrs is considered adult (extra mattress will be provided)
- 25% Of the total tour cost will be charged if cancelled before 15 days before the tour departure date.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled 10 days before the tour departure date.
- No cancellation refund will be made if cancelled before 9 days to departure date.
- No refund will be made once the tour starts
For more information
- For more Information Contact us on WhatsApp.
- Download the broucher for more information
- You can send your enquiry on email – email@example.com